Basic Finance & Bookkeeping
Finance and Basic Bookkeeping Trainings conducted for the Free State clusters Thaba Nchu, Bloemfontein & Botshabelo. It has been found that most small businesses neglect to record how much money comes into and out of the businesses on a daily basis. Records are normally stored mentally which always result to poor financially management on the following matters:
• How much money they are earning,
• How much they buy and sell and
• How to improve their businesses
The learning outcomes of this training were to enable the learners:
• To Know how to keep books / records and
• To enable the learner to know how to improve your business by using simple business management techniques.
Training topics covered:
• The importance of recording business transactions as form of reference to see growth or loss that will require improvement in the daily business operations.
• Credit Management and the impact it has on your daily cash flow which is important for the survival of the business.
• The importance of Costing and Pricing techniques and tips on how to reduce your costs.
• The importance of saving money and tips to saving money.